Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Students

Recently I have been frustrated with the administration at my school. Monday and Tuesday, I could safely say were two days from Hell. Thankfully Wednesday was a holiday, Children's Day (or Cinco de Mayo) and we had the day off.

To continue celebrating Children's Day we had movies and snacks for the students on Thursday and Friday. Movies and snacks means no teaching for me!

This is an awful photo, but here are some of my students watching Ice Age.

This is Kalf (he made up this name). He is in one of my middle school higher level classes. I really enjoy teaching this class because they are smart, respectful and funny.
This is the whole class, Sarah, Alex and Kalf. The movie was only for elementary students so I let them bring snacks and play games instead of class.

Here we have another class that I enjoy quite a bit. This class is really funny too. One day I wore my hair down and I had my glasses, something I don't usually do. When I walked in they kept saying "Who is this? Not Teacher Rachel? Who? So pretty!"
Here we have (left over) Nancy, Jessica, Cindy, Hannah and Amy. They are so cute!

1 comment: