Monday, February 22, 2010

Food!



















I just wanted to share some of the delicious foods I have made here in Korea! When I lived in my apartment in Seattle I would bake and cook food all the time. My last year of University managed to suck away most of my time and I sort of fell away from cooking. Well, I'm back! And this is how it happened...

See I had all these bananas, like waaaayyyyy too many bananas. And I was sitting here wondering if I could eat all of them before they went bad. Then I had the sweet idea to make chocolate crepes and burnt sugar bananas. So I did and they were super delicious. I will be making them again.

And the soup. Oh the soup. Love the soup. You see, I was at the grocery store wondering through the produce department. I'm looking around and I don't see much that looks tasty or familiar. Then I saw this little pre cut pack of mushrooms (they have a great variety of mushrooms in every grocery I've been too which is a nice surprise), garlic, green chili and red pepper paste, so I snapped it up. So I got it home and threw it all in a pot with some water and presto, you have some pretty tasty soup!

I have a feeling that once I am more comfortable and familiar with the restaurants in the area my cooking kick will subside.

No comments:

Post a Comment